วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

"A" fresh start

Do you guys know what the hardest part of getting something started is?
For me, it is HOW we should go start. I am now doing likewise.lol

So many times, I bet, loads of projects/ plans or dreams of yours have popped up on your mind ...
You said to yourself "One day I will...." then it's gone with the wind.
You let it be only a daydream which has never been fulfilled.
"What a pity that I missed it!" is finally told from your own mouth when you feel you should have done that.
Therefore, if you don't wanna regret, just do it!

Writing a blog has been one of my interests.
I thought of starting do it and I should have done it since long time ago.
But well, here I am!
I don't set up myself the expectation about the numbers of readers.
The reason I happen right here is just I wanna do it so I do it. That's a self-explanatory.

Lastly, for anyone who is thinking of doing something new, just GO AHEAD!!!
Dare and be risk! 'cuz not only business is a risk but also LIVING.
Better late than never!!!




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น